.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Saturday, January 5, 2019

2019

Salam & Hellow twenny-nineteen,
its a brand new year with different dream and hope,
i want a lil bit low-key life, hidden-ly chase my dream,
to put social media behind, not expose much on insta like i used to in 2018,
been watching and comparing others achievement to myself will just sadden me espc. to those dream that i havent achieve yet, i know i'm not suppose to feel down because Allah had written our own story and at the end of the day everything will be in place. i believe that.
new life gimme different freedom and a lot of time to myself, to reflect and to achieve more and satisfy myself.

some people spread really good vibe to us, make us want to be better, be nice, getting closer to the Almighty indirectly. This year i want this one my dream since 2017 to be realized. insya Allah. may Allah bless me and invite me. 


Hati?
i neva force my heart or force any that cross my mind, 
i'm scared that i might be wrong, 
choosing one that Allah didnt allow ? i dont want any of that,  
so i just gave my heart to the Almighty. 
i'm not choosing any, i dont want to get hurt, 
i'm weak behind the strong face that i put upfront, 
i'm not afford to let my heart shattered into pieces,
i'm just human...
i rather cried in my sujud rather than cry because one particular creation,
may Allah guide me to the path that He bless this year and more, 
insya Allah. amin.  

No comments: