.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Monday, October 8, 2018

I carve my own path

Salam and Helo October 2018,

2018 is the year where i should be strict with myself. Decide what i want and what i dont. Not to simply being swayed by unnecessary people or things. Let them comment or critics but to me myself, please fee, u do not need to care about any of that.

I am usually firm in deciding what i usually want,
but as 2017.... i allow myself to be a lil bit open, lots of compromising and understanding.
Yes, the year where I am soften  and at that moment I feel easily broken. Which i cannot take it.
I feel like that is not fair for me to treat myself like that. 

Maybe because i have been extremely hectic on 2016, so 2017 is like resting year.
On 2017 again i have to learn to let go of another thing i want.
Learn how to pick myself up again,  so i lower down the firmness , and i thought there's the need to appreciate apa yang ada disekililing. But then again its not something right for me to do it for myself.

Now, I want what I want,
i dont want things which is not worthy of my time,
or not worthy of my effort. I've lots to offer .
So, during the month of Hijrah 2018, I'm back again.
Being the firm me who refuse to compromise on what i want to achieve and dream.
I may not extremely sure what the future hold, but I will choose whatever that makes me driven, motivated, extend my learning curve, grow, happy & bless.

If the career, love or money is worth it, it will find it way. or else i'm not gonna sacrifice myself or lower any of my standard. I love myself more and i'm not gonna take myself for granted again.


Sincerely,
me.

No comments: