.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tempat baru :)

Salam. Halo September 2014.
May Allah keep blessing my september and ur september. Gimme a lil' happiness and keep me ikhlas doing work. amin.

The start is warm, when i enter office there's another new beautiful indian girl having her first day too. I'm not alone yay! hehe. Gone through the company induction and get familiar with the floor layout and department. So many i hardly remember. It would take some time tho.
My day 1 was . . . . . (tanak citer) hahah.

My day 2 was better, busy completing my task and all. Newbie mesti la slow sket, I'm so chillax je completing my task, my supervisor tone was a bit garang but i never take it to my heart cuz i'm used to see people with that pattern previously. So macam hati kering dah jumpa org2 mcm. Contractor side kan mesti la slalu kena raise up voice kasi gertak sikit. ahaha

I know i'm no longer under guidance , i have to stand on my own feet, organize better, making work faster, adapting and socializing around. I need strength from Allah cuz i gain those in previous place pun dari Allah. He gimme a little happiness, fill in my emptiness and in the end i enjoy sampai terattached. ya tuhan. Insya Allah within end of this month i'll get used to this new things . Time will heal :)

Rindu comfort zone. still remember those tanda bulat2 senior used to make masa dia check my tabulation. klaka but yeah if i didnt do any mistake benda kecik mcm tu pun i'll take it for granted. Moving out from one company to another is not easy, especially when u start to feel very comfortable with the old one. But if i didnt do this i would hesitate of my own future. I wouldnt be so sure that i want to continue master so badly. I wouldnt want to take Sr title . Now i could draw some of my future path kalau panjang umur insya Allah. But one thing i'm so sure i dont like is living in Damansara! I love staying in landed house, i love free parking, even no guard n security i still feel warm and safe. There's no need to take lift with strangers. i hate the hectic d'sara road. omgeeeee jammed everywhere anytime even on saturday. what r u people been doing everyday? hectic sungguh. I'm so berkira to park in the curve or wherever around there cuz park in paradigm is rm1 on weekdays! and driving in kelana jaya is soooo much freedom. less cars and i still can handle with the peak hours jammed there. In fact very near and accessible with lrt public transport. So i can just take any kalau malas nak drive.

Tapi tempat baru pun banyak je benda best, we had zumba class and yoga class free on tuesday n wed after work at workplace. We had been subsidized a lot by the company to eat and park our cars. I can bawak bekal, All facilities news, new building and cantik, some warm staff and i still need to greet many peeps, susah nak digest but soon la .

Thanks my ex-officemate for wishing me on my first day. both ibu n mom pun keep texting me, macam they can feel my heavy heart on first day. N thanks bff for endless support, mengadu kat dia and my ex-tablemate yg kat opis baru, u've been such a nice fren that i can turn to jugak. Hope we can chill after i'm in a better happy state of mind . tehee. See i have a bunch of amazing people around! Thankyou MUCH!

This path is written by Allah, the happiness is given by Him and i know that I always can cry and turn to Him for the happiness and the emptiness. He knows while I know not. :) Alhamdulillah thanks ya Allah.


And this crazy people light up my Friday nite! :DD
Sanggup stuck 1jam setengah from Damansara to paradigm mall! haha
It had been 10 years of frenship but we never change .
Just our conversation topic change n improve . ahaha

No comments: