.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Friday, September 12, 2014

Week 2.

cause life is not lemon all the time, sometimes it taste good like sipping lemonade! :D tehee

Week 2, i'm adapting.
within this one year nanti my garang supervisor will gonna miss me in the end. I know myself better i will make her sayang me much! hahaha then go chase my impian since pasum tu.
I duno what's happening, but time will heal. I'll stand up stronger, harder and mungkin heartless on certain matter that had shatter me previously.

Scrolling and stalking some classmates social network, it seems like some of us are having a hard time, heart shattering and stuff. I know that happiness got limitation. But ya Allah please dont make me weak on things u wont allow me to have. Dont make me love what is not meant to be mine.
Like seriously i know how tuff myself is. How ignorant and how ego i am. But when Allah miss me, and wanted me to talk to Him i'm the smallest and the most weak. But still He give me some happiness to keep me alive and to keep me begging more from Him.

Selalu den tak emo camni. Tapi dah ada something nak luahkan so i just pour everything out. I'm better . Time cepatla flies! i wanna get up! just miss the strength i used to have.

owh ya my 2 years old plus blackberry decide to die on me on wednesday. den rindu kot bunyi bbm tu .  nampak tak gadget pun suruh move on for the better. even i got more handsome phone now it takes me a lot of time to sayang the new one. i can backpack to new and different country happily, but to change from the place i used and comfortable is the hardest. sama mcm feeling kena pindah rumah baru. kenot brain earlier then get used to :)

No comments: