.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The internship.

Salam and guten tag! :)

Nothing much to report just summary of what happen for the past of 2 weeks. To work in my field of study... this is like my first experience to be seriously working. Previously just part timing in such a short period. Different environment. When i'm in the office i was just like dating with my work, focusing ...thinking and everything was with my work.  Lack of human interaction just talk for work matters. Still adjusting to get use to the situation tapi kalau dgn kakak2 admin and malay dlm tu alhmadulillah talk and interact ady :)

I hope Allah tolong hiburkan sekeping hati ku ini, jadikan hari2 gembira melaksanakan semua tugas2 and i prefer to be very very busy so that i dont have to think of unnecessary thing too much. Normal la human ada perasaan up and down  but i dont know what to describe my heart at the moment, macam feelingless. I dont know my goal currently and cant even decide on the future. cuz i still finding myself still thinking where to stand what is my goal and what i really want to achieve. feel a bit empty. I just depend on Allah to fill in my heart buang rasa empty gantikan dengan bahagia bergantung harap dengan Allah every single day.
Allah knows better :)

"........... And Allah Knows, while you know not. " (2:216)


I like when people talk to me, do some human interaction cuz i dont have my mom genes yg sangat peramah dan talkative, i can talk a lot with people i know but it takes time to open up or talk comfortably with random people i dont know. rabbi yassir wala tu assir. i hope Allah will help me on this.

As for work i start to understand each of everywork that i do, being a QS demand on ketepatan, u cant simply do work and carelessly measure things. Cuz every extra or lack in measure will cause u a huge thing later. so i learn those the need of being very accurate. :) and filing, bukan senang nak buat keje filing, salah karang susah nak cari maklumat, well every little work need a careful attention. Bak kata bibi base kena strong.

Different people had choose different path. company tu act like "route" , so which route u take leads u into something, shape u and build u up. I am thankful Allah had give me a lot of thing, what more can i ask for but still jgn lah berhenti asking and appreciate ur day fee. I'm still fixing myself :)

4 months more left

 Don't settle for ordinary, push urself further . Sail away! make ur year count!

No comments: