.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Friday, March 14, 2014

March :)

Time flies and dah 1 month working as a trainee . yay! haha
well when you enjoy whatever you do it will slowly turn out better and keep praying that esok adalah lebih baik dari hari ni insya Allah.

This week my mind is full of future planning, applied for something and one of the uni even responded to my application. Alhamdulillah. But i'm still waiting for my first choice. If this is the way and this is my future path I'm gonna prepare myself . Tapi kalau tak, i will stick to my normal plan , gain one year experience then get back to my dream.

My heart is not empty, Allah filled it everyday :) , less communication with human but He gave me chance to communicate with Him. Feeling is something u can't judge but u have to feel it urself. Now i understand those.

Came across with the question "How you see urself in 5 years time? "

well tricky question but it would be easier to answer if reflect back.
 what had happen in my life for the past 5 years.

5 years back was. . . 

2009 -  doing my one year foundation in UM, still kiddy and childish and clingy to parents hehe

2010 - start my first year uni, get bored with plain and dull life and then joined AIESEC in second semester

2011 - getting very busy with AIESEC , event and the year i start to get busy with non-profit organization and events. Socializing and expend networking. The year where i came out from my most comfort zone. First hardest step i take and Tommy motivate me.

2012 - Too hectic, too many things and overworked everything. Too tired and get away from Malaysia by again try to challenge myself to go for one semester exchange program in HK. Life is good, hectic but stress free, the great feeling when u start a new life in a new strange place but that is the place that i currently missed the most. and yeah the people :) the shopping mall! the fooddddd .

2013 - Life was pretty normal but catching up my grades and get back on track. Hectic but manage to finished thesis and get the grade I want :).

2014 - Dream came true, watch football match live in Germany, explore Germany with my bff :) I can never live in cold country! but I love the coffee! rindu bayern and Austria pretzel! Still plotting and planning my journey. Indeed i wanna make my year count and ya Allah ease my dream and makes all those people around me happy espc. my parent. amin.

If 5 coming years it would be 2019, and i'm 28 kalau panjang umur la.

"Dont plan too much for the future" -Syeikh Yahya.
So, expect the unexpected.

Nites!






No comments: