.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day :)

happy father's day to all daddy in this world especially my dad :D

when remembering back who teach u belajar naik basikal ? : dad!
who accompany u , when entering school for year 1 ? : dad !
who pick u up when u're back from tadika : dad !

yes my dad did all those !

like dad is always amazing . things they do sometimes we didn't notice .
as a daughter that have a lot of dad's genetic in me, i feel proud . i amaze with everything that parents do for kids . From a baby till now . They feed us n neva let us feel hungry , pick us up , wake us up for school , give us money , a fren to talk to when we wanna tell our achievement . Being nervous when he wait for our big exam result. They didnt show it but usually mom will revealed it. hahaa

Dad being so patience with their kids , like really really patience . Sometimes when we ask to go for trip , mom will say no or she will give us a long nag , but dad say YES . amazing aite ? how could they just say yes ? i know kids rebel when parent say no, but when they say yes rasa pelik pulak hehe . I'm glad that i have a superb daddy ! do understand and neva resist me from doing and pursuing wht i want and what i like . same goes to mum .

i amaze on how they could raise their kids well ?
pay the bill, pay for this n that fees , clothes , food , love and everything !

and it was cute when dad was so curious with whom their daughter with , i mean when their daughter bring a fren which is a guy they do wonder , his daughter and tht guy got something ah ?? lol so funny ! nothing pun but they just curious .
When their kids went back late, keep on calling (usually they ask mum ) i know they are worried . like atok n opah dad's pun call jugak when they didnt reach home yet . funny and cute rite ? :)

usually girl will fall for a guy just like their dad , cuz as for them dad is a daughter hero ! dad is a role model and everything ! they tend to fall for a guy who just like their dad . i did think of this once . but no offence la sape2 pun, but he must be as much as understanding like my dad towards my mum . understand tht a girl is very busy and not just a fulltime housewife je . Neva halang me or change me from doing what i like . see my dad is very cool !

eventhough they dont know about something tht we ask, they'll try to answer us . Like my first time naik flight alone , i ask my dad . if not i'll totally lost !

:') everything that our dad did to us is superbly amazing , yes sometimes they do scold us because they want us to be somebody , successful and a good kid ! i think if dad didnt scold me , i'm not gonna be a sweet nice girl like today ! hahah perasan fee but xpe aite ? my blog so puji diri sendiri lah eh :D

i wish to be a little kid and baby cuz not ready to grow up . baby much cuter and parents love us more :DD heheh . not ready to grow older . cuz i do feel like very much a kid . tak puas lagi jadi children .

my dad is a good daddy cuz my granfather was a good daddy too . Like father like son ! i was amaze by my granpa too . He was superbly nice to everyone, very open minded to his children and treat their grandchildren well ! he really did! the best granpa n yes for me my dad is the best daddy ever in the world !

happy father's day abah!!

ur daddy too rite ?

p/s: i write this entry from the bottom of my heart until i feel something drop from my eyes . hehee like u already know what was tht kan ? what a dad already gave us were a lot. I wish Allah will bless me to be a good child that my parent will never regret to have one =) May they have a long live so that i can show lots of love and pay what they already give me even though i know that i couldnt give as much as what they already gave me, cuz its a lot .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

get touched by ur word too~~
kalo ur dad baca mesti he feels the same too.

Anonymous said...

miss good writer,
aww~~ so sweet.
part niyh xtahan
"and it was cute when dad was so curious with whom their daughter with , i mean when their daughter bring a fren which is a guy they do wonder , his daughter and tht guy got something ah ?? lol so funny ! nothing pun but they just curious ."

;p