.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, January 5, 2020

2020!

Salam 2020.

wow its surreal ! but we havent have that flying cars just yet like what we were imagine when we are kids. hahaha
2019 was really something. all sort of feelings i have feels i even almost avoiding social media. not quite sure why but that is a lot more healthy. i've deleted my fb, i've close my public twitter acc only left my instagram to connect with some people.

but towards the end of my year, i've started to be so active joining classes like boxing, cycling, and spartan training! it push me out of my comfort zone and out of my limits. it builds my strength and endurance and gave me a lot of endorphin! which makes me feels so good after classes.

i wish to break some record this year. let see what i'm gonna enroll to. have a great year fee! have a bless, happy and lovely year insya Allah. amin.

No comments: