.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Friday, November 6, 2015

Kehidupan.

since jadi full time student, i have lots of hapy time.
to write and visit my very own blog.
I write cuz i know that one day i'll comeback and flip through apa dah jadi with myself. haha
i'm hapy that i'm taking the path i'm taking now, ada masa untuk berpikir, ada masa untuk learn, self reflection, and learn how to understand things, people, fate, Tuhan. Its amazing much.

Have u ever heard of "Rememeber that God's plan is better than your dream " ?
Betul sangat betul. But before you wait for His plan, plot your own dream, impossible mana pun plot je, doa and tawakkal hoping that He will grant what u want .

He is indeed listening. He will grant it. It is just the matter of time. Kalau tak dapat He replace it with something better . Sometimes even u get what u want, "But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you." (2:216)  . 
So yea there's a lot of life lesson in everything that we did and undergo. Dont be afraid of trying and chasing.

If i'm not working in my field now, i want to major in Piano, sampai Master Degree or even phD ke . haha Its fun, but sekarang responsibilities win over interest. Boleh la kot kalau satu hari nanti nak sambung balik. But too much planning for the future pun x boleh jugak bak kata Syeikh Yahya.

But I always want to widen my career to aviation industries internationally insya Allah and if Allah allow it to happen mungkin will contribute back to the academic line . So far that is the goal or dreams that might keep me growing and going.

While roughly drafting out my life plan, i didnt plot anything regarding relationship. Tak tau nak plot kat mana, Belum lagi. Belum puas lagi chill with family, going back home everyweekend , chilling lazily at home. Nak kata hati keras? keras jugak la kot. I'm not playing with life. Life bukan game. Its reality. Previously I put watching live match and visit Germany as reason, But Allah had allow me to have that dream sebagai reality at the age 23 y/o .

Mengelak lagi and now i'm putting tht international career development as a reason. Bukan pasal chasing the dunya but its about getting closer to The Almighty. Within 2014 and 2015. I learn something indirectly about people around me.

Susah sebenarnye nak disiplinkan diri untuk focus apa tujuan sebenar hidup. We have to keep asking God to bring us His right path.

No comments: