.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Salam Maal Hijrah.

Salam Maal Hijrah :)

Alhamdulillah for the start. Its calmer then the previous year. My BFF nampaknye soon will take one step closer to her future. Good for her. Hope everything will be smooth-en on her journey.
I'm not yet taking that path, belum. For me when a person is ready Allah with grant a person who also with the same goal journey as I am.  When i can commit 100% . When my love fully for Allah and vice versa. Bukan dalam Islam je ajar pasal you have to love Allah before something, dalam Christian pun sama. To have a great marriage , both have to find God, both have to commit to God and everything will fall in place. So in the meantime, I want to chase non duniawi things and plot future things that bring me closer to the Almighty. Study is Jihad. So may Allah bless the path that I am currently taking Insya Allah. searching for a particular person is not priority in my life. I've given my heart to The Almighty. Only Him will allow me to open for the sake of my deen . Takde pun takpe, I didnt expect anything much.

Congratulation to those who already complete and willing to complete half of your deen. Marriage is one, those yang belum there's a lot of great path and deed for Allah we can do. Rabbi Yassir wala tuassir Rabbi Tamim.

No comments: