.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Saturday, April 4, 2015

working is like swim on your own.

Hi April. be nice .

Working taught me a lot of things. Every skills, knowledge that people give or throw to me, i have to slowly pick it up. Starting from zero. I cant expect people around will always teach me things that i dont know. Sometimes, i have to figure out sndri, allow to being scold and do wrong to know how to do right. Sakit jugak la , sama macam kena campak dalam swimming pool when u dont even know how to swim. Either you drown or survive , its you urself have to figure how to survive.

campur2 intern experince + working its been 1.1 year . and i still feel like i know very little. Still ada banyak benda kena face. My senior and my boss start to throw me in the pool when i only know how to do breathing. haha all this capitalist bukan nak shape me up but they just want me to work. itsokay kita tengok how far i will go and how can i survive,

Dulu masa study boleh la tanye prof kalau x tau. have a discussion and people will consider u. while working my senior always cakap "awak x boleh ini macam, orang bagi awak bom, awak bagi bom balik" mula2 cam mende dia dok cskap ni. Then today i realize, whatever i get i have to analyze on my own and think and relate it. jadi junior ni susah . 

masa buat claim MRT, i was so scared to take over ape yg my intern want to handover. Bukan tak boleh boleh je, slowly pick it up, do and refer to engineer sampai habis. Bila dah pandai i can timing when i supposed to go to site or just call the engineer . Diorg pun baik je.

Theory u cant remmbr well. Now i'm handling one infra project. I have to prepare the monthly claim sendiri. Can refer senior but i cant depend on him as dia pun busy.  kena stand alone, ya i'll prove to boss and i him. i can. 

Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel. 

No comments: