.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, December 14, 2014

"If you brave enough to leave everything familiar and comforting . . . . "

brave enough ? 

"the first step is always the hardest" - Tommy said to me.

indeed! True.

its difficult to slowly accept things in life when we start to change and take a brave step ahead of our comfort life. Sometimes in the middle of difficulties, i even ask myself, why the heck i must do this, why did i take this step ? its not even comfort me and always think how to make my self hapy with the decision that i take?
it tuff honestly.
very tuff.
struggling between your own emotion.
But after awhile. . . . i keep on moving with the new life and keep doing what i do. 
and found out, its not so bad ! i kinda accept it slowly.

 "To get what you love, you must first be patient with what you have " (Al-Ghazali)

When i start to accept things as it is, i found out everything is happier. Every little things that i undergo, every little seconds that past is a happiness when we start to appreciate it. Previously i just look for big things to happen to feel those happiness i need. But now, when i grow with life, to learn and appreciate every single things is the actual happiness. Tak semua orang boleh rasa hapy appreciate life. In my prayer i always ask "Ya Allah give my heart a lil' happiness in loving You". I do appreciate the love for my family and friends. The love in hunting coffee around, the love planning where to backpack :D, the love in strolling alone at the street, the love of doing yoga and sweating at the gym. The love when Allah put in my heart that i dont really need to chase all those worldy things to make me human and to make me hapy.

Everyone have their own goals and own passion to keep living. I'm slowly gathering myself to have those strength to live by holding dunia in my hands not in my heart :)
rabbi yassir wala tuassir, rabbi tamim bi kheir.

No comments: