.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, August 31, 2014

world-ly attachment.

“As much as you can, keep dunya (worldly life) in your hand--not in your heart. " - Yasmin mogahed


I've been falling for all the beautiful quotes by her, its strikes deep into my heart everytime reading or listen to youtube video by her. Hidup ni temporary, we could die anytime , anywhere tak kenal muda, sihat etc. Writing this is like a self reminder to myself, kadang I've been so attach and so busy kejar dunia. I realized that i've spent less time with the Creator, busy chasing the world and in the end , end up not happy. 

Watched few videos of how some people change for the better. They change when Allah test them, speak to them and missed them. Everytime i feel sad, I know that Allah miss me and He want me to speak to Him. Allah never forget us, Allah love us, listen to us, understand us , never judge us, accept us the way we are no matter how much we turn Allah down, He never stop giving and bless us with a lot of things. 
Allah is closer to us more than our vein. Allah love us perfectly, tak kurang sikit pun malah lebih lagi. There's no human who could love us more than Allah loves us. Sometimes we expect to get a perfect partner, but when they turn us down,  they didnt perfectly return our love , we feel so down. But the reality is no one is perfect. If we want to love human, we need to keep it loose and as a human we are imperfect creatures. We have a lot of flaws. In the end our heart broken sebabnya human love could not satisfy us. The hole in our heart should be feel with Allah and not by other temporary attachment that we want. 

The end of of august and september is coming. I wish i will purify my heart for the new coming month, I've  try to put my heart fully under Allah guidance. I dont want Him to allow my heart to open for unwanted and unrelated duniawi things/ people. I want to love Allah more than anything in this world. 
If there's any random stranger want me to love u  , ask Allah to open my heart for u. Trust me, i'm not that easy person to simply accept anything by force but i know that only Allah could soften my heart no matter how hard it is to accept what i dislikes.  


One of the video I watched mention about all the gifts/ people Allah grant us temporarily, how do we treat it ? did we treat it/them good enough? Did we satisfied with how i treat it/them? 
Even the money or property we gain in this world is not ours. Its meant to be shared, if we achieve more meaning that our responsibility in giving and sharing is more . Not to just keep it to our self. 
Ada satu ustad kat radio ceramah . "Kalau ada orang datang mintak sedekah, dalam poket ket ade sekeping RM50 dan sekeping RM5. Do we think that the RM50 is ours? and the RM5 is for sedekah? we are wrong. The RM50 in our poket is not ours. "

Based on all the videos, its so amazing how they forget Allah in their previous jahil years could change to love Allah more than anything now. Wearing hijab and carrying a religion title "Islam" is not enough. We need to seek for it, we need to study and never stop learn what Islam is. Cati penah cakap iman seseorang berubah setiap hari. Kadang bertambah kadang futur. Hidup terlalu duniawi, kerja pun terlalu duniawi.

Can i just work with all our heart, happily without even care how small or how big our money is?
can i not think of what is the car brand and the nice sporty design that we want?
can i just act like i dont even care about my own feelings towards those that cross path my life?
Kadang rasa nak lari gi dok kat Mekkah je, isolate kan diri, dekat dan mencintai Allah semata2. tak payah keje QS yg duniawi ni, tak payah pikir pasal nak pakai kereta apa, beli rumah bila , kahwin ke tak kahwin ke tak payah susah2 nak bercinta dan sebagainya. The place itself is peace enough to let u forget all the duniawi stuff. I wish one day i could really take a break from all this worldly attachment dan be kind to random people i dont know. Dont create any memories just come and go. 

I remember those days where i took public train and bump onto foreign couple who struggle to live in Malaysia. Looking for interesting place to visit and have a short chat with them. I also remember  while so rushing to catch a train suddenly an unknown lady who asked my help to buy lrt ticket for her cuz she dont know how to use the electronic machine. I love when I could draw a smile on random people face when they come to ask for sedekah ikhlas. The small amount we gave them make them more than happy and they will doakan us. I love when random babies from nowhere smile at me when i dont feel like playing with them. Haha. Even though its so little things, but I appreciate it so much cuz i feel so hapy . Ya Allah dont attach me and dont make me fall deeper with the dunia more than akhirat. 


May Allah keep on increase our love to Him and increase our iman and put us in jannah. amin.

No comments: