.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ranting.sad.case

helo. i always write something sweet nice and good to remember in my blog. cuz i think the bitter one should just go away. but i feel very not comfortable. i've seen the result, and its far far farrrrrrrrrr away bad than i was in um. why mcm tu? is it because is the price i have to pay. but why? i study. i work and i didnt had my life for the week i was completing my assgnmnt. why? i thought yesterday i might be so cool to accept it.Today macam heart sinking to the bottom. i dont know which part and which way i should start. start with my dream first or leaving the fun behind ke? or start with fixing everythings back. from this moment, i think i just gonna follow the flow from what is Allah fated me . i know we should work hard to get what we want, but there must be a reason behind what had happen. xpe la, i accept it with slowly open heart. and dream will still have to chase. To remind me of what is my dream, i wanna continue my Master degree in one country that i really want to go. There i want to do my touring trip and watching football club of my B live. Life was not easy. and its not easy to become easy. rabbi yasir wala tuassir. :) may i get the strength . p/s: i hope my spirit wont stop here. i must get up and teruskan my days as usual and much more better.

No comments: