.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Friday, February 10, 2012

it's the matter of age .

Salam :)

In a short time i could post more entry , almaklum cuti hehe :D
Sometimes dalam hidup ni, there's one point of life yang kita busy kejar work,fame,success,dreams,love,money and etc. U gonna feel very awesome bila semua benda-benda tu dapat kita capai. Of coz wishlist tercapai, and again its duniawi. Me as a human terlalu kejar duniawi, suka letak aim duniawi, bila nak aim akhirat ?

you are not getting any younger.

wierd kan i post on this kind of post? for me nope. Not weird, people change. We want to be better day by day, i wanna getting closer to Allah . Not that drastically change tapi step by step. I gain terlalu banyak nikmat duniawi dari Allah even i'm not rich but i live in a sederhana living family who have enough keperluan dan kehendak. Kalau doa mintak pada tuhan, alhamdulillah banyak jugak Allah bagi. I'm thankful cuz when i get far from Allah, he give me test for me to keep saying His name, to keep praying and ask Him to help me. Tuhan bagi sakit so that i wont gone too far forgetting him. Ya Allah, you being to nice to me and its time for me to listen and do whatever you please in this world.

Fixing my self to be a better human, taught my self back to be a lot of sabar . Even though sabar tu is the most bitter thing but it is the best thing. Keep back my anger in and not hurting people around me. I have to retire on a lot of duniawi stuff, eheheh retire? not retiring travelling which i love most, cuz dalam Islam, we have to travel untuk luaskan pandangan and makes us realize more on kekuasaan Allah.

I've gain a bit more self confidence, a bit on experience and in 2011 is the most duniawi stuff i gain, except for exam result. I know and that is what i should fixed on. Belajar bukan niat sebab terpakasa belajar, belajar kerana Allah and target that a good result is a price to pay for ur hardwork in exam :)

Control more on batas-batas pergaulan.Not that tak boleh tambah kawan cuma not being toooo bebas . I've seen a lot bila in @ . Pergaulan sangat lah bebas .

See i'm starting to question on things i did in life, sebab i'm not young anymore. I've gone through the "break school rule age" , rebel age , age that always wanna have fun, lalai kids, playful and think of enjoyment . Maybe its time for me to start knowing and dating with Allah much more closer =)



sincerely,
fee

1 comment:

izzati rahman said...

Alhamdulillah. insyaAllah fee perubahan need time, patience and a lot of encourage. insyaAllah we can do this. =)