.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Friday, February 10, 2012

Get well bastian !

Football fever :)
if u gone through my previous post again, getting closer to good side not stopping me watching football match or watching korean drama . Hehe i'm still a teenager with adrenaline rush muahaha ;p

Last nite i wait for this match. After along time ididnt watch my B which stand for bastian, merangkap boyfren haha that i kept on supporting since long time ago.

My good frend ade told me and bff a story which her cousin brother who almost getting married and end it . Women-men always have complicated relationship aite that makes them end that relationship. But one thing i like about this guy is he went to Manchester United Stadium Old Trafford after kumpul duit for so long rather than marry his gf. When people ask why ? he said because " he love MU lebih lama dari his GF " hahaha nice one man!

I mean like, when u love football, u cant bother the person who is watching, asking them to move, change channel, do or help u do ur work and stuff at the moment he/she is watching the game especially their fav team. I feel this! haha. 1 minute can happen anything, can score goal anytime and the 90minutes is very precious! SERIOUSLY. I event think of going to German or watching FIFA or EURO live . For once in my lifetime i wanna watch my boyfren play live on field! seriously. cuz i do fall in love with them since i am 13 years old. hehee long enough ?

Yesterday match Bayern Munich vs Stuttgart . I hate u stutt! the players keep hurting my b. he just get well from his previous injuries and i'm not able to take that he injured once again. Better if he could rest for awhile now before EURO cup in June. I really need him! and i cant wait to stay up supporting him. I reserved that month only to watch them! :DD

From soccer.net source

" Tests carried out in Munich on Thursday have confirmed that part of the ligaments in his right ankle have been torn and his foot has been placed in a plaster cast.

He will have to wear the cast for a week before being given a special shoe to commence training in."


They langgar him?? how dare..




This moment i thought he will be completely out, but he still trying to play even he is badly injured. Leg injury is serious thing.It can effect u not to play football again for the rest of ur life. My dad is once play football too.


Poor B, get well!


i miss watching him playing on field, he got a good skills and i cant keep my eyes from him, haha :p . not just love him , i love all Germany players . Only their fans would know how much we love and support them. "Mia san mia"


xoxo Germany player.

p/s:munchen win 2-0 ;)

No comments: