.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ramadhan,

hai =)
ramadhan welcoming with smile . I've got new resolution for this month .
i cant wait for august to come dan august kali ni juga Ramadhan(bulan islam) . i know it would be a nice month and i dont want to miss any good things perhaps. I wanna enjoy my self doing good things insya Allah become such a good person . Its been two years i missed to focus doing a lot of good things time Ramadhan. sangat lucky this year fasting at home . so nice! so good! ah ah haha

I wanna improve on few things.
perform terawikh every nite .i wanna leave all the world issues tht keep playing in ma head away for awhile. i wanna sleep bit early than before, wake up early than before, mengaji banyak2, do well for theory exam , home deco for raya (only this year i have time to do this, on holiday now wohoo) , buka n insya Allah wanna perform tarawikh with bff :) , shop together with her for raya . be a good,cute,sweet daughter to mom n dad , still wanna bully my brother, i think life is no fun if i didnt buli him :P hahah , good frens to u guys . thats all kot . good girlfren ? belum lagi . hehe

My first tarawikh done for today with mom. dad keje so me and mum go to nearest surau dekat our housing area. I miss to do it kat Masjid lagi besar, but everywhere perform tarawikh prayer would be the same yg penting niat rite ?

i feel so tenang , bercahaya n macam sgt baik tonite, maybe bless dari Allah kerana solat terawikh tadi .

SELAMAT BERPUASA TO ALL , SALAH SILAP MINTA MAAF ! =)

No comments: