.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, July 31, 2011

byebye July !

sunday! sunday!
sure sunday is such a lazy day for those who work . lay down on the bed and stay at home enjoy the day.
but me ? i promise teacher to come to class . nak exam theory dah, so i have to work more harder T_T music theory not tht easy waaaa.

then, i settle few this and that . what a jammed day ! people are everywhere . mom said ni effect nak puasa esok, diorg shopping grocery kat pasar ngan supermarket . oh people kenapa begitu ? -.- or just me very lame not even know this always happen before puasa . maybe .

Next, i continue menjadi Eric Leong to be for mum .
oh bukan mudah itu kerja . i salute u eric .
from one shop to one shop. price to price . cheap to high . ohh ohhh
can pengsan wey! haha
finally got what we searching for, got tailor too. phewww


wanna know which kain i choose ? come my house for raya k ? :D

recap about things happen in July.
too much interesting,shocking,dissapointing,happy things, hilarious n havoc things .
i watch two live football matches this months!
i've deal n do the connection with some important person while doing RR works , i got to bcome a lil brave n confident then before . I gotta feeling that i'm a lil bit mature in facing things , i know how to handle my own stress but i failed with my own emotion sometimes but i promise my self to be more protective over my heart. be tough dear heart . i sleep a lot this month , more than a baby sleep -.-' tht's bad i knoww, haha . i got to do lots of happy things for my self =) not to mention but i will remember wht i did . I'm happy to be me . and i'm glad myself happy . Not to think about problems cuz it will come rite ? I didnt expect July already past and tmoro is August ! I thought it would be such a boring July but not . everyday fill with thhings and that's great! Life is so awesome when we didnt expect things! :)


p/s: meet next entry.

No comments: