.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Monday : wedding reception ( groom)

It's the groom turn !
we choose mak long's place for the simple family reception for the groom :)
My uncle had the difficulties in finding the photographer . If he wanna hire the pro for surely too late dy aite ? and the cost not cheap .
unofficially he asked me to be his photographer .
woahh , this is like satu penghargaan duhh espc. when i'm not a pro and too new to be a wedding photographer . But then i just capture any moment that i love and because he is my uncle , so i will force my uncle to do this and that happening weird pose that he'll never did before like seriously . heheh :p

I'll improve in future and add some other equipmnt needed like a flash . By this time all i have is the basic camera for a beginner .

just upload some random photo . I cant upload all because precious private family photos peeps =)












i love random snap !







tht's all from me :)

No comments: