.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Thursday, March 24, 2011

i learnt something on 22 March 2011

Dato Ghazz said " Ur wife is ur sixth sense..."

Like seriously we do fall in love with his word. He praise his wife so much .His wife is his friends and they share anything.  As if his wife ever heard pun for sure terharu gile ;') Even he make million and billions of money , he never forget his root and Allah .  


" I'm not an Anti-Social but I'm just shy "
i got this word from team meeting last tuesday! The quote reflects me . haha and AGREE much on this. I need time to getting know people then only i can expose my self a lil bit more =) and yeah quite positive comment for the asessmnt . Erm i duno that got people cari me on last Episode. I didnt come cuz i got lotsssss of works . But hey afta the team asessmnt i think I'm contributing something and gaining things even not much. I wish to contribute more and MORE in Aiesec insya Allah .

p/s : busy..busy pun still sempat update blog eh ? hehehe ;)

No comments: