.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Friday, May 18, 2018

May blossom!

Salam ramadhan,

Its been awhile, so many things in April and May.  still havent got time to write in my Japan journey. alhamdulillah for the rezki today. Thank you see-eye-dee-bee haha .
so many to say but i dont know how to put into words. I am thankful that i'm on the path that bring me to feel so thankful, so grateful and normal again like in 2016.
Not distracted, focus and way forward. i didnt know that 27 years old is the year that i start to feel a lil bit matured, started ok not fully. haha
i realized that, i less questioned things that happen , i didnt fore Allah to answer my prayer on the spot , but i more understand what Allah had taught me in the previous year or months.
Life is full of uncertainty, but with Allah in my heart, i wouldnt need to doubt anything.
Thanks for letting me feel enough with just by myself, family and friends around.

allahumma inni asalukal 'afiah. this had been the doa that i wont miss to ask daily.


Regards,
Fee

No comments: