.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Mystery

Haha what a title there .
was called to share something which relate to my career. Career tu rezeki, which i neva thought of even change my company in 2017. But something happen that makes me push my self to look for different opportunity .

I'm applying many ....but two opportunities came knocking . Making me have to choose and think wisely. I have no answer at that moment. Two companies with different chances. Company A with the one that i know and use to work with. My senior, and i really want to work with him, but deep inside i'm not so sure if choosing to work with him would be the best for me in the long run.

On the other side company B is an unexpected opportunity that came which it is never in my list that i put hope on it. It comes right after i istikharah . When i asked Allah to really help me. If company A is not the best for me dunia akhirat then there will be something that come in between.

Then poof, i received a called to come iv. Without so much preparation i attend and i came back with no hopes at all and in fact i have redha and kill those hope that i have towards company B. Tiba2, bila kita betul2 redho, the opportunity come again and it stir me. I need to choose and with the help of  Allah , n those people and family around i choose company B and taking whatever risk that might come .I'm not sure for how long but yeah not that i know previously that i will change company.

Life is so unpredictable here. We want something but we are not sure how to start , but then i start off praying for something good for myself. Then slowly chances will come without knowing at all. Rezeki and whatsoever is rahsia dari Tuhan . and once we get it, we will thanked Him so much. apa yang Tuhan nak is, for us to pray, make an effort and put everything on Him. Even the smallest things just let Him handle. The Almighty hold us , He have the power to change everything even we are so confident  and thought we know our self better, Allah knows us better inside out, knows what is good for us and what is not. When we put God first, everything will fall in its place. Thank you so much. I'm thankful at the moment. We keep looking for answer, but we will only understand when the right times come. So stop searching for whatever answer that u want to seek, dont force Allah to give us the answer , and dont make a decision which is ahead of Allah's decision.  Just appreciate what is in front of us . That will make us feel more content and happier.

fee.

No comments: