.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Azam 2015 ; Nothing is impossible.




Lately i've seen a lot of successful people around me. 
Starting with my bosses in current company, lecturers and celeb. 
Making me realize that why on earth i want to limit myself in achieve more?
I want to write my own history. Realized everything that i want.  

Been very grateful that i've managed to fullfill my dreams in 2014. Rezeki alhamdulillah.

2015 ; 

To keep humble in loving Allah & to increase more
(Speak to Allah more, rely on Him more, one day 1 page at least)
Keep count my blessing and give more
To spread the love around
Earn more knowledge 
Backpacking!
Bonding & bayar hutang :)
To realized something in August/September 2015 insya Allah
To live a healthy way.
To increase positive vibe 
Never give up.
Nothings in this life comes easy but nothing is impossible to achieve

No comments: