.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Friday, August 22, 2014

Mourn.

Today is one of the hardest day for some of the families out there.
I've no blood relation with the victims,
but somehow the tears keep running down,
Don't know what't happening with my heart,
It shattered!
i'm not afford to put myself in their shoes,
neither on the families side nor the victims,
hidden-ly cry in my little room,
cant watch the tv news reporting or the radio,
enough to just scroll the twitter timeline,
"Be strong" words is not enough to support the families,
easier said than facing it,
flying and the airlines itself had been so close to me,
it can happen to me,
and also to you,
anytime. . . . .
anywhere . . . . .
We dont know how many years more we have in this world,
"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return".
May Allah grant them jannah and grant us too.
May we come back to Him in the best way He created us & dalam keaadaan yg sangat beriman.
Amin.

No comments: