.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Monday, July 14, 2014

We win worldcup in Brazil twenty-fourteen!

We've been waiting this moment since the last worldcup. We've cried together when loosing to Italy and Spain! Man that is not easy. People never care of Germany before, those who keep rooting for them since early 2000 knows them better. I watched B since he is young about the age of Mario Gotze, hot blooded , aggressive and eager to score goal until the matured him now. He is the backbone of the team. Uncle Jogi Low not afford to let the team play without him as midfielder. He didnt score any but he have all those strategies. I respect the team since i first watch them. They have so called bonding like family relationship. Cry together and laugh together. They dont go boo-ing other loosing team . Lose or win they are all together one team. and my love had grown deeper and deeper for this guy! yeah a lil fangirl here hehe. I watched them and support them since 12 years ago. Masa oliver khan still the keeper and Michael Ballack as the captain. We wait for this moment for sooooooooooooo loooooooooong! and this year is our year!

and i've completed my dream to watch them play live in Stadium in Germany! meeting philip lahm and getting the signature from him :) I havent meet my B yet, insya Allah there will be another trip to Germany. Work hard and save up and fly =)

He win got his world cup trophy, and Sarah Bredner is so lucky to have win his heart and he is the trophy himself ;) tehee

but still.... i wont stop to love this guy. sory my dear future hubb, this guy win my heart first before you :p hope u dont mind share my love with him. opsss



Congratulations! ;D 

No comments: