.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, May 18, 2014

May :)

A good month so far :)

Start off my month hectic-ly. Struggling to prepare for English exam for one week. TIRING I must say.
So now chilling and slowing down those hectic phase and waiting for something. 

5May; I get something unexpectedly from my extablemate which i know for few months :D thankyou. I appreciate the thought he had about me and the happiness he get when we being an officemate. :) 

Then suddenly , came across some quote ....

"Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. 

Do not expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart; but if it does not, be content it grew in yours.

 It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, 
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. Do not go for looks; they can deceive.

 Do not go for wealth; even that fades away. 
Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. 
Find the one that makes your heart smile

Interesting quote. by unknown (Source ; internet).

I fill in my heart with a positive vibe to survive and those who makes me laugh makes me human =) . I know that in the end people will come and go, I'll undergo the same thing but if there's any friendship it will remain aite?   making people happy is a success!
Only 6 weeks left. 


May Allah bless me, rabbi yasir wala tuassir, rabbi tamim bi kheir.


No comments: