.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, September 8, 2013

My dream.

Salam.

the school dah nak reopen! ready?
No -.-'

goodluck final year :)

One thing i keep on wishing,doa and have faith on is to catch my dream which is "to travel the world". Indeed there's a lot of thing we want to do as long as Allah give us chance to move and breathe. I dont mind if there's no one to accompany me, cuz everyone pun ade their responsibility towards things happen in their life, they have goal and life to chase too. Siapa tak nak travel ye dok? since i'm 22 officially , this is the things that i need to do and wish since highschool. The eagerness come from the heart, takde siapa paksa. Alhamdulillah Allah give me the chance sikit2. I never thought or imagine myself to ever set foot in all those countries tht i've visited. Tu semua kerja tuhan, and i never stop asking in my prayer to been given another chance :) Alhamdulillah 

and i wish i manage to kumpul some money to bring my parent and family ke rumah Allah. insya Allah amin.

and i've already inform parent that i wanna do more travelling and again Alhamdulillah they i've got kinda positive support and they encourage me :D . yay yer, i'm glad to have them :') i wish to give my all and everything and even my life to them insya Allah. Sebab tu one dream yg teenage eager sangat which is kawin fade away in me. I'm not ready mentally,physicall dan monetarily. 

Setiap anak adam indeed wish they have somebody Allah create for them, tak terkecuali siapa pun. I've read a blog/sharing mengenai mungkin jodoh kita dah mati or something. siapa pun taknak fate mcm ni, walaupun jodoh dan impian tu xpasti, tapi mati tu pasti. Praying for good but prepare jugak sbb semua duniawi ni sementara. Sementara i've been given chance by Allah in this world, i might want to perform and be the best hamba padaNya, pada ibu bapa dan keluarga , nak tengok kebesaraNya di dunia ini n to be hamba yg menggembirakan org lain. amin. Rabbi yassir wala tuassir, rabbi tamim bi kheir. 

No comments: