.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rayaaa

Salam Aidilfitri.



This year raya so far so good. duit raya mcm semakin bertambah . hehehe even dh tak "teen"age tapi rezeki jgn di tolak ye dak? :D

First raya @ tok minah. Annual tradition cam biasa and i always love tradition and family :D I hope the tradition boleh kekal sampai the end. Indeed i miss to have my raya with late grandparent (mom side) and late grandpa (dad side). I know i couldnt turn back time, and i always will forever keep them in my doa everyday till the end of my life. I couldnt contribute much selain sedekah utk mereka. And bcz of that Allah selalu letak them in my mind and heart. Alhamdulillah. That is the little things i could do.

After dah recharging , petang2 sikit pegi rumah tok lang .

and the raya continue for the next 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th . . . . .  and the list goes on.

Harini org jemput open house semua, sempat la gi 3 rumah, terima kasih menjemput. Esok nak tawaf area banting beraya. Kali ni beraya more to visit fren :) yg lama dh x jumpe tu. Setiap tahun berbeza, dah besar haha.

and i found my goal to live at the moment.

1.No matter how i want to be anak yg solehah and will keep asking from Allah.
2.I want to give my best and berbakti to family and keep people around me happy and about my own happiness, i'm happy enough if people hapy. :)
3. i have few dreams untuk di penuhi and i hope Allah ease me. amin
4. I want to die dengan cara yg paling baik dan beriman di sisi Allah, may Allah help me with this.
5. this post have been deleted by the user.
6.Indeed i want the chance to syahid. 

till then selamat beraya! Maaf kalau ada salah silap and mintak di bagitau kalau ada hutang piutang and halal apa yg terkurang terlebih. :) May Allah grant us the best dunia akhirat.

No comments: