.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thankful Friday . Alhamdulillah :)

Salam.

How's your Ramadhan going so far ? :) I hope it is good until the end of it.
Great news i've been granted for what i really wish . Alhamdulillah ya Allah.
When u redha dengan apa yang Allah bagi , Allah akan bagi lagi. Alhamdulillah.

At least my parent can feel the happiness, and i'm so hapy for tht. In my prayer i kept on doa the same doa in my prayer "Jadikanlah aku anak yang solehah, anak yang sentiasa menggembirakan hati kedua ibubapaku" . I keep on trying being a good daughter. I'm stubborn naughty and argue. haha seriously first child always akan curious with a lot of things. When parent say no, they need a solid answer why no? haha
Maybe anak orang lain mmg zahir dan batin diorg nampak solehah, but me still improving myself for the better. But Allah knows that everything I do is for my parent and family. Even i didnt mention to anyone.

Let Allah help me be a solehah daughter :) amin.

No comments: