.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Thursday, July 12, 2012

wordless . . . .

Blogger tgh cuti, so benda2 riang raya pun cuti dari blog ni ehehe. always posted happy things je before skrg mcm dah slow down skit, bukan xde benda happy ada tapi malas nak tulis satu satu. Well age is another factor why my rate of updating blog decrease lol :DD

it wasnt just that, tapi when the age is increasing certain things turn out to be serious. we take life seriously serious. bosan nya aite? but tht's it. i'm not a kid who'll gonna stay immortal-ly kids dan tak la juga adult yang matang sangat. separa la weh, i'm teenage without the teen on my age . hehehehe

kadang-kadang we enjoy with hapy news that we receive, then we feel scared nervous. We plan for our future but plan is just a planning macam org kata kita plan tapi tuhan tentukan, get it ? camtu la.

People can say anything tht they gonna say, apa pun, and i'm not good enough to defend my self saying i'm good, i'm power , i'm this and i'm THAT. Deep inside i wanna scream, i'm me and u cant judge me. u dont know me. i do what i'm gonna do, i know what's good and bad for me even i'll be doing everything for my parents pun u wouldnt know is it. and i think like i have no interest to tell people and go explaining to people i'm this , i'm kind, i'm doing it for my mom and dad etc.

i'm truly dissapointed with Tuesday thing, but i dont want to put that disspointment in my self, what i gain and learn until now u would never know. In fact go take all those people who u think nice enough tu.

i know this post kinda emo, again age is the factor. I dont know mana lagi nak luah and i have to reduce this thing out of my heart and brain. really.

No comments: