.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Monday, May 28, 2012

Senior Executive.

Morning. I didnt sleep yet :O timing lari dy. aishh
Later wanna follow mum hantar my brother to school so either i'm gonna take a really shortnap after this or keep awake sampai i dont know when.

oh yes,back to the post title. yesh i'm risking my life again. hahaa well its not risk, its actually something i want to keep on doing. To be honest, when i'm going away last semester, i thought of forgetting everything and leave @ behind, but i kept on teringat ingat. As for me task yang banyak is apart of my life and i find it inseparable from myself. --'

So memandangkan atok dapat Director, i think i'm gonna help him even not much. I did continue tapi with less work, mana ada istilah less work on earth ni fee? yea, but lesser than before la , when i'm the OCP. hihi I cant simply stop and i cant take any Director or VP post bukan sebab i cant...but its about my course jugak. I'm gonna have thesis maybe next semester and i'm gonna have few projects and coursework. Die kan? yesh. tapi its easy if they let me work with atok cuz i'm so gonna tell him if i cant do. Plus atok cari la banyk JEs yg rajin! hehehe

If mar tau ni, i think she gonna kill me! haha.but i try la to spend time with all my precious people around me . will see =)

No comments: