.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Peak!

the peak week! --' , horrible and screwed up! but alhamdulillah still prioritizing and stress under control. Everything come one by one but still time constraining. It wasn;t easy to have time constrain kat negara orang. Now easter break and most people went out of HK to travel but me have to complete all my assignment. yes for the straight 3 weeks plus soon to be exam week next week! T_T . I had no enough preparation . It seems like kena burn mid nite oil by hook or by crook for the final. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mommy i wanna go home! hahaa . i'll try my best to give what i can give. Tapi serious dissapointed. I wanna go back study in Malaysia. Catch balik everything !

Balik je for next semester, i'm gonna isolate myself not to join any activities either college or non-college activity . I have to focus and plan well for my timetable. I know its gonna be compact and packed i dont care! i wanna graduate on time . may Allah bless me and my fren here :) sesiapa yg baca ni doakan ktorg eh. it wasn;t easy seriously. My biological clock pun dah sengal2 tak betul. I sleep at 7am then wake up at 12 or 2pm continue doing work , and yes ENDLESSSSSSSSSSS work. T_T . or sleep at 10pm then wake up at 1.30am crazily thought its 1pm --' . lol fee . ur bilogical clock dah insane. dah i'm gonna sleep before continuing my Engineering Contract Procedure Individual Report.

p/s: i take 2 final year subject here, another CRAZY things . YES really really crazy!

No comments: