.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Saturday, March 10, 2012

FRIDAYYY

Everyone love friday! no matter where u are :p
tomorrow is saturday, bit release but got test to answer :O scaryy
got to skype with family. i realize tht my family is not that big like seriously!
tht's y mum keep on pleasing bila her daughter(me) wanna back home.
i got a little big in size brother lolz and a sista . see small kan? ya but harmony even sometimes i love to disturb em and making a chaos here n there inside the house :DD hehee .

i prove to u people, i'm not a homesick girl. i go back home everyweek cuz home is a little heaven for me. Syurga dunia which is the most peaceful and happy place for me =)
wherever i go, how good and nice the place i go, i will keep on thinking to return home. its been 2 weeks here and i'm so thankful with good people around. Yang not good , maybe they have their own life but i am soooo thankful that's all i wanna say =))

Insya Allah, i'm gonna do my best with my coursemates here and making our uni,family and frens proud ! The weather still cold here. No more winter but its raining, cloudy and windy making the temperature decreasing until 15 degree celcius today. its cold for me, i feel like walking inside a freezer. I miss the sun. really DO .

i miss my bff, she's been busy and pity her laptop sick. Get well ya i miss my bff. me too busy but act like not . hihi but sure will be very busy in the following coming week . I'm adapting the life here . We've done our first presentation for real estate and development class, not bad got 9/10 marks for that :D . hope its inspire us to do more better !

p/s: gonna sleep soon. nite

No comments: