.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Monday, March 5, 2012

#Chapter 6 : groceries shopping with suite-mate =)

i have to cook! i have too! even i'm not good at it . bukan not good, can cook la but lazyyyy so i didnt memorize any recipe that i've tried. super pro in spaghetti , lauk pauk can but i need to always view my mom's recipe. heee

Some people got talent of campak2 and mixing anything while cooking, but i can't . If it doesnt taste good i wont eat . choosy eater ? Yes and no. depends laa . If i cook on my on then i would be choosy a bit cuz i want all the food taste good =)

I request to Elaine(Next door neighbour) she is a local Hongkies to bring us to shop that sell a pot, and some cheap groceries shop! I even tell her that we can only eat the food with "Halal" logo . I think she understand more and more about us :D . She's an AIESECer :) Even now i'm taking a break from doing my AIESEC job , i think i kinda miss my busy crazy life . When i have no time for my self at all and thinking of quitting every single day. But now i miss pulak . hehee

We exploring the nearby shop and its easier to shop with elaine as she is local and can speak cantonese with the aunty :) I buy a lot of things at the shop .

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at some point when i didnt write what happen daily, this is what happen i forget the story line. lolz . k lah till then .

here is my first cooking with waniey .


1 comment:

yayadibbubu said...

sedap tuh. makan sardin but bley kenyang tau. heeee