.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Saturday, March 3, 2012

#Chapter 4 : Networking and networking in HK



Malaysian night =) meet up malaysian and some exchange students . Had a sweet maggie dinner with classmates kat floor 15 and had a good personal love life chat all 6 with abeng .

Girls would see different point of view and guy see different view. Abeng read something about myself, need to be more mature and preparing my self for the better as i'm not getting younger . I need somebody yang membimbing me . hehe yes i do admit i'm still enjoying myself as single free me all the way . Not into any serious relationship with anyone . I'm acting like a not so mature person but it doesnt mean i am not mature at all --' . There's a certain things in life yang we have to me matured and we no need to be . I've been in a stressful and pressure situation last semester and now i'm not choosing to live in the pressure . I just wanna take anything that come in front of me and handle it as best as i could . I can challenge myself more if i want, but i choose not too . I'm letting myself having a good way appreciating people around and relaxing myself away from the stress .

When the times come, dan perlu untuk matang dan serious mungkin la i'm getting serious, if something yang related to love life , i'm not taking that as something to be play around. I dont play with people heart and i just want one soul mate in my life till the end . So keep the best to the one and the last . (Got the word from myLDS) . Not interested in waiting a person for such a long time kalau he is not meant to me . In my stage of age, depends on who comes first , his religion, physical attraction and one same interest . If me enough if i'm loving the person, someone i can live with, depends certain things on him , support and tolerate with the person and ready to grow with me, accept my weakness and accept me for me i wont hesitate . Acting like a child is just one side of me that some people know and some people dont know . On the other side of me i'm independent , willing to learn and open to receive critics to improve my self .

I'm in HK, i'm challenging my self to live away from family. OPen my eyes to see other part of the world, adapting new life and people culture here . Alhamdulillah, i'm still surviving so far, may Allah keep helping me to survive till the end =)

No comments: