.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Friday, March 23, 2012

Alhamdulillah, almost 4 weeks here :)

Soon it will going to be our 4 weeks staying here . Life was good.
study ? still have to catch up as i still blur on most of the subject .
assignmnt , still trying to complete it as most of the deadline in early april and soon we gonna have our final exam T_T

i 'm adapting my life here, i chat with malaysian people through fb ,skype, twitter n phone call . so it doesnt limit where i am now towards the people in my home country. I'm wondering whether i'll gonna miss this place or not . I learn a lot no doubt . Cooking skill, soft skill here , broaden my mind here and learn to look from their perspective . Its different .I learn how to cook! hahaha mommy i now how to cook. its basic and not that hard. the hard thing is finding the raw material to cook hehe .

the decision that i take to leave malaysia without knowing wht i actually want in life open me up to more appreciating my country. Dear people pls being and feel thankful for what u have. Its hot and sunny malaysia now but here is fluctuating weather and i shivering cold sometimes. I never feel this coldness as it is super cold as compared to aircond. have no heater to warm us up only blanket . The blanket is lent by suite-mate T_T pathetic fee! i didnt bring my own blanket .

I'm thankful that the food and stuff in our country is super CHEAP! dont comlaint its mahal! mahal! its really cheap people seriously! How conviniet to have car and park the car to shop and here i experience carrying a 5kh rice and heavy plastic bags from one shop to one shops walking and feel veryyyyyyyy like a maid. hahaha Good experience tho. Here our transportation is our own foot . Everything is walking! good for health =)) but they walk so fast . I'm proud to be malaysian! we come from 3 different races understanding and respecting each other which is simply unique. My chinese and indian friends really care for what i eat here . Thankyou people u guys awesome :)) and i think stop racism la, we should be proud of having each other in one country .

I love the university, friendly lecturers , some nice classmates who willing to help and assist us . Thankyou :)) really good teaching material and not just prepare the student theoretically but prepare how to present and look the future especiall on the urban renewal,property and etc. Its really good . BUT i'm super blurr at Contract Administration subject. I need time to really understand the whole topic and the contract book =)

after all its a good experience , people take any challange ,new challenge and challenge ur self . Surviving at other country will built u up . More though and broaden everything :)

still surviving,
fee.

2 comments:

hafizmohamad said...

few months to go.do have fun fee:)
best of luck there:DD

yonnatrium said...

kalau dapat reblog entri ni kan baguss.. :D