.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Monday, January 30, 2012

who is the person u gonna marry?

1.Chef - cuzzzz i adore that chef 5rencah5rasa tu cook! seriously amazing how could u remember those ramuan while cooking! --' hehe

2.Doctor - seriously! haha cuz i always wonder if there's anyone who could take care of me like my mom did. I'm having a killing food poisoning last two days and if ever got any human will take care of me like my mom did , i wanna marry you! hahah!

3.Boss tutti frutti- cuz i love this frozen yogurt ! and can i have one mesin benda ni kat rumah!

4.Architect- why? cuzzzz i can demand on how my house will look like . ehehehe :p .

5.Traveler- cuz i love to travel and wihs to travel around the world one day =)


6.Someone who understand me like my bff did - yes , if ade guy exist in her version seriously i dont hesitate .

7.Understanding like my dad- everygirl see their dad as her role model. No doubt ! who never being so typical and let me have some freedom in doing and persue anything that i wish. Seriously if u stop me from doing what i'm thinking good to myself i will not like u . I cant be forced doing something i dont like.

8.Germany International Footballer - HAHA! seriously i'm in LOVE with them! and i can support Germany team playing all the time! heheheheheheh

9.Pianist - i melt everytime u play piano in front of me. cuz i cant play that fluent meh! hihi

10.Lee Min Ho- he is the guy who not fake with those plastic surgeries and he got a good sense of fashion . =)) i watch city hunter for about 5times! weh! :O hahah plus he is TALLer than me =) I feel protected with a tall guy . bhahaha TRUE what!



I cant be those doctor,chef,boss tutti frutti,architect dan segala bagai, that is why i need those to complete me! ahaha jiwang :p . At least gimme a chance to berangan =)

3 comments:

izzati rahman said...

haha. i'm waiting who is ur future husband. but for my future husband, i just hope that he is someone that i feels so comfort when i'm wif him ;)

fee. said...

hehe awwwww cati XD

yonnatrium said...

aiceveh, cati.. so sweeett;)