.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

hide and seek identity .

third day puasa.

afta seeing mafia play hide n seek with her identity , tiba2 teringat kisah lama. cehh kisah lama eh ? hahaha . kinda lama la kot. not really long.
and i've tot of sharing it here .

This is supposed to be secret, but why not sharing rite ?

it started when i'm continue-ing my asasi year . all new things, new frens and new surrounding to me . and I am really trying my best to adapt . takes time for me to slowly adapt in this new journey of life .

Biasa la rite, orentasi . It is a must to new students .
Mengahadapi hari-hari orentasi yang penuh derita dan sengsara , if u face it how we pass through it, u know how hard it was . toture-ing ! kena yell and they treat us macam budak yang x paham bahasa . i dont get it , why they do this. but bila ingat balik skrg, macam diorg mmg saje nak buat toture2 ni. -.-'

One day, i spot one person . Shockingly he look almost like the senior in my high school dulu . the first senior tht i've crush on him. LOL
his group next to mine, sometimes tgh line up and sit, coincidently we were sitting next to each other . But he look very innocent and nerd . and being confused by his identity . ternyata dia adalah islam dan malayu . i tot sabahan or sarawakian . hehe

cut it short -------------------


entah macam mana we are fated to be fren on the net . He confidently ask me what course i am ? sedangkan i neva told him we were in the same uni pun -.-'
at first i hesitated when he say hi. Gila tekejut !! in my mind ade dua benda je, either ignore or just layan . so i choose reply his hi. cuz i wonder and wanted to know , wht kind of person ini orang .I hide everything about my course,my name and etc. this is crazyy . yea i know.

During study i'm busy, and that net fren also busy . we just chat randomly sometimes . Kalau calculate mcm we just chat only like once in a 3months -.-' or during sem break .
but i keep hiding and hiding for who am i . He asked once but i didnt tell of coz la. mampus kalau jumpe tepi jalan, xkan i wanna sorok my self somewhere . yes such a coward je time tu . Bukan coward pemalu org nye . hahaha
memang kadang2 otw pegi class pun nampak, time nak pegi exam lagi la selalu nampak. then how u expect me to reveal my self ? hoho
tapi this fren not push me to tell who am i. one gud thing about him la .
so, i just keep it to my self if he ever asked again , maybe i'll tell him afta exam final semester 2 .From what i see, this fren baik kot, ade ciri2 islamic nye , pandai org nye but cool in some other way, he play music instrument .

pastu,one day nak dekat exam final, i dream of somebody yg ask me to keep my promise. Tekejut gila . By that time got two things bothering me . But when about keep promise only one that cross my mind . So, if i saw him online, i should just tegur and tell this person tht i will reveal my self afta finish final exam .

He thought i will meet him directly afta exam and revealed in front of him heck no lah ! Dream on if u want fee to ever do that -.-' i'm revealing online .

after awhile, i delete him . cuz maybe the way we start our frenship tu pelik sangat . I do believe that if we r fated to be fren again, someday we will meet face to face and be frens in real life ya . =)
Good luck fren to whatever u do , wherever u are .

i didnt plan to do this at first. It just happen because i am too afraid that time. hahaha kelakar , tu yang terhide identity . for about a year jugak la. that's y la expect the unexpected :D hoho

chow!

p/s: take this thing lightly ya people . just wanna share :)

2 comments:

jiranmafiarussia said...

apa ni. nama aku pun ada.
malulah. *blushing, hahah

anyway fee.
aku rasa aku ada pengalaman yg lebih kurang gak kot. yup. time asasi. rotf.

omg. zaman asasi ni mmg mystery lah wei! ;p

ehem ehem.budak fizikal? budak hayat?

fee. said...

jiran mafia : haha kan. zaman separa budak lagi haha . fizikal or hayat ? wont tell lah, habis kantoi nnt hahah