.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, June 12, 2011

gateway.

hey !
just two days but i do feel like quite some times i didnt write :D heheh
My June start with a really full weeks . I do love this x sempat nak rase boring pun . Thnks Allah :) i cannot duduk diam and doing same routine or do nothing . serious tak boleh rase macam "hidup segan mati tak mahu" je or simply we said not productive.

This two weeks really fresh me up !
The first week busy with family gathering, playing with kids , meeting lovely people around, attending family event . I do feel the time is really short, i bet time was really jealous tgk org happy , haha . So NOT. Macam busy je and tired all day . but that is better than do ntg.

The second week, tak sempat nak unpack my stuff i have to pack for the roadtrip. heyy this is awesome ! with awesome people ! like susah untuk komen with words . I duno but with them i laugh out loud with every single thing we talk . This is thing that i missed when i finished my high school :| Thnks Allah that i have wonderful friends that always have the same thought and we love gathering . Go holiday, raya together , spend time like watching movies together . still keep in touch . It was good that Nab,atok and me in the same university , so that keep us in frendship bond and tak putus plus me always meet my bff even though she is far far away in USM and another good thing she couple with alfro our crazy headed and funniest fren who studied in poly shah alam . Opah pulak twin dgn atok so the bond is always ada plus opah senang nak di ajak keluar . Kaka,paos and nenek still in contact cuma if they busy and not activate their social networking memang susah a bit , dont want la lost contact bcz this frenship is the awesomest ! =)

coming up next week, maybe back to normal routine la going to language class and music class , and have one day go out watching movie memandangkan my bff was fully free! wohoooo kalau x i'll feel the most boring ! nak kerja pun susah now cuz busy with language class kan..

till then, i cant wait to upload about my roadtrip :)
stay tuned,

No comments: