.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Monday, March 14, 2011

what is soulmate ?

hey peeps :) (it is a long entry! i warn u ) haha

i've some free time before i start my monday and those crazy tasks -_- erk .
i choose that "soulmate" topic cuz i've been thinking of this for quite some time dy ...

As according to wikipedia soulmate is " a person with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, similarity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, or compatibility"

some people act weirdly whn they know i dont have boyfriend. boy friends ramai la, yea coursemates , classmates , good frens got guys jugak aite ?
but the one special ? i dont have la,

been wondering why ?
i have no solid reason for these. But wey i'm straight tau! haha
love and soulmate things is something quite serious and not a thing to experiment or play.Just follow my heart, when i feel like i have no strong feels for a guy then i just left my heart empty. I'm not lonely or a loner. I have frens that i can laugh with or cry with and yesh people i hav family oso.So tak lonely pun :)

Now i meet some new people jugak as frens, extending networking and yes i am friendly.heheh :p
If u want to say look is what i'm looking for,..ermm is salah. As for me , as long as u look good in my eyes and i wont look any other guy more than i look u, means u look good enough for me :) Ade je kot banyak handsome guys that i meet face to face, but when i see them and having an activity or do task with them, i dont feel anything. No tremendous heart beat yg dramatic . i feel normal and no special feels. Just same je,even handsome giler and the type yg girl will melt. Heran jugak, but yeah when heart say no, still no kan?

I have one good and best bff. God fated us to be a best fren :)
We have a good chemistry, and sometimes even think of the same thing at the same time, if we have things to do or prob we used a lot of discussion and communication, accepting each others opinion and we reach the cconclusion.

we plan together where nak pegi for holiday, shopping together, eating together, laugh and do pillow talk. I know u see as biasa la, typical girls things and guy wont do these. I wish there's a guy being willing to share this thing with me. Good eating partner, suke try and explore food, terima all my goodfrens and having fun with them and i am so happy to know ur frens too dude. laugh a lot. weh i cant live with someone yg serious all the time cuz i'm not a serious person. If u dont know me, i wont show u the real me, i'll just keep quite and duduk diam2 cuz i'm not exposing my happy part of me... sbb i dont think u should know me unless u try find out sndri..haha :D

my bff and me share the same team for international football team. Germany! no offence if u as a guy xminat with my fav team, but we can maybe watch football together aite? :D my bff will kejut me and me will kejut her and we both keep remind kan each other pasal match germany. celebrating the goal together! precious moment ! :D

cakap pasal food. I cant eat and dont feel like eating when i have to eat with people that i dont feel comfortable to eat with. Complicated nye fee? but yes i faced it one. I feel like "cepat la habis makanan ni" cuz i dont want to stay any longer with this person or something.pelik kan? yea i love to see people yg hapy and enjoy the food that they eat :D like my bff!

it was good that in most of the thing we got a lot chemistry ..... maybe thats the simple reason why we can get along.when i need her opinion i find her and same goes to her. we share a lot . And she more like a family to me, i think my family pun anggap she as the most important person jugak in my life :D thnks qila din !

and i always kacau her! haha, when i'm free n when i feel like kacau-ing people she's the one i will disturb either texting or tweeting her . she xmarah :D and if she said she busy then i x kacau ler hehe
...and i was wondering if is there any guy that will be please if i disturb u anytime? No? Yes ? ...... i duno :)

i'm not mature enough. Yes i'm 20 but i still wanna enjoy a lil bit of child act :D
i play with kids, go crazy with them. cuz they are the happiest person on earth with no problem in their mind :) To soulmate saya, u should have more mature thought than me, at least u can help me in making decision or something and been willing to accept that kids love me hahah , but yeah i can think maturely too, cuma malas je nak matang sangat . nak awet muda jugak :D nak jadi comel macam bayi2 ahaha

Love to be free! bebas in doing what i wanna do, tak sekat or halang me on chasing my dream , thats all . Like seriously i cant live with those yg suka arah or limit what i should do. trust me la . I'm a bit stubborn, when i wanna do something, and people say "No" my mind still thinking how to make these people say yes, i'll usaha until u say yes :D if u say no, make sure ade possible reason :) haha

u ready to accept all my weaknesses and yes no one perfect and u want to complete the not-so-perfect me. and i dont hesitate to accept ur weaknesses to cuz everyone tak perfect!

last but not least, i would fall for u if u got characters like my best fren :D , or u fall for me because of me, my self :] and u wanna be my fren,lover and soulmate at the same time. The one that i can think i can grow old together sharing this and that , having a small fight to make us closer and enjoying life in whaterver condition. Therefore, that is what a soulmate means to me. As if my bff exist in a guy version, i wont hesitate to choose :D lol

p/s:

u know what? my bff been thinking of the same thing jugak. but no no , she and Amal hapy already. Tak payah nak cari me in a guy version wahai cik Qila ;) . i want to go to korang punya wedding, insya Allah . =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhu.. terharu :')

insyaAllah 1 day ko akn jumpe gax ur soulmate. x weird pon law xde boyfriend.i mean da special 1.

yeah.god fated us to b a bff. :)
thanx coz accept den to b ur bff,always support den,dengar sume prob den,as a peneman setia den n sume lahh...thanx beb!
u r my tulang belakang,saraf sume la tp hati kene share ngn amal.ahaha.. :D

n tok yg last tuh,
ahah!insyaAllah.doakan kitorang.
awal2 nk booking ko jd pengapit den t..hahahhh..
n kene main piano time my wedding.taw taw..wee~~
so fee, start practicing now ;)