.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Thursday, January 20, 2011

life so far

hi, just few day but i do feel like it has been a quite some time I didnt blog about life post . -_-' duhh fee ?! haha i know people are not interested with my life but blog is the only medium that i can keep all the things that happen around me and i'm reading it again and again when i'm bored . hehe sorry people bear with me .

A week that i'm not so busy with lectures. My lecturers mostly went for senior field trip (Jogja) . Ok hope that bile kitorang jadi senior we could visit any nice place for more life experience ahead . Yeap I do have pending assignment . Pending this and that ( a lot) actually haha . insya Allah this week i'll try to settle one by one. I wanna have my undisturb mid semester break (one week) .

Our course not seems to be so packed as compared to engineering but when busy tu memang unbearable lah . I am out of campus during weekend . always home . wonder aite ? childish betul budak ni ?
lol , say whatever you like. Cuz I will do what I like . For weekend I got my two music class . Susah jugak nak keep on practising or finger drilling plus music theory but I like it tho . Sometimes memang malas but when I go to the class I am enjoying those thing . I don’t have that natural born talent tapi sebab terlalu minat I learn it =) now kinda improving cume couldn’t be so pro cuz I can only play my music instrument when I’m home .

Home sweet home the only place that I can reduce stress and boredomness . Seriously living in hostel macam plainly boring je . espc. while roommate semua busy . My roommate havoc okay haha . Baru semalam Mar ajar menari korea and shuffle . lol serious fun!

I can’t sacrifice my cuti . unless I am willing to do so . hehe

Next week got some important events like Putrajaya site visit . Interview for Aiesec and Ajk Makanan untuk college event . Lupe name project . haha teruk btul aite? Haha . Maybe azam baru kot for this year , I wanna improve my self for the better and making life more interesting . Lemah sikit la bab interview ni cuz I’m not spontaneous and not the one who full of self-confidence. -__-‘ Aiesec choose me la , I need help with this communication stuff like seriously.

pertambahan azam for 2011 :
- good grades
- improving soft skill
- if possible finish up gtr lesson till end of this year


p/s : till we met again : )

1 comment: