.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tag from yonna ;

10 things about me….
U wanna know eh ? hahaaa

1.Sleepyhead
2.choosy eater! Hahaa [simple food will do! ]
3.can be quite frenly to a stranger/new fren if only u start the conversation first, if not I could be like a silent statute and just smile lol
4.not tegur people I knw doesn’t mean sombong, tapi malu la..ahaha pemalu rupenye hehe :p
5.instead of being the famous one i choose to be underground! hahaha prefer ppl not knowing me,eh people u knw me? haha
6.silence or loud situation ? answer ; LOUD! Yeap meriah ;)
7.homegirl, keluar rumah bile perlu….hehe and I bet people in my neighbourhood don’t know that my mom have me as her daughter lol
8.can live without handphone but not for internet and TV!
9.i believe tht “ No pain No gain” .
10.start to play classic guitar july this year, but still very basic and kinda improving, weyy my jari sakit gile dohh trust me!

p/s : I am too free for this month!

No comments: