.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Friday, December 24, 2010

scary 20!

that "two-zero" number is pretty scary!
err?? almost 2011 and nineteen will automatically turn twenty, no more teen ?!
like seriously i feel too young and the age is too old!
*pls accept d fact fee tht u're no longer a little child anymore,honestly i couldnt!

there's no prove to show i am qualified for that age! bhahaha
-i do sleep like a baby,sometimes even longer than they do , errr hehe :]
-play with kids, they ajak me main skali :D they didnt call me "kak" tapi name je,prefer cam tu =]
-still happily taking a jumping shot while snapping photo -_-
-a little girl who u cant find me on weekend kat hostel, bukan homesick but home is sick without me! serious duhh haha
-everywhere i go my parents know, siap curfew no more than 12midnite, i'm cool with that. it shows tht parents love their kids.
-my mom is my alarm clock! she still ugut to left me if i didnt wake up klau she wanna go somewhere :p (she always did this time skolah dulu)

well age is a number,do act like kids but sometimes can be rational and mature when it comes to certain thing :)

this girl is going to be twenty ?! so NOT!



p/s: some girl ade yg dah kawin at the age 20 -.-

2 comments:

biharahim said...

yes.the two zero is just the nicely number for us :)

fee. said...

that "two zero" is scaryyyyy