.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

me.

21 things u dont know about me, dont u? hee haha

1.i have too much dream. and sure i'll try to complete each of it :)

2.mmmm afta spm i wish to take architecture,after trying out pasum sem 1, i bet architecture life is not the life that i want , yeap i love designing and those art things but i h8 to be forced doing those hahah , opsss bnyk cekadak plak ehh ;p

3.i'm going home everyweekend. weyy i'm not pitiful homesick girl duhh,it just that i love my house more than hostel. i'mma home girl btw :)

4.thnkful to have my bff now siti nur qila din,we both could think of the same thing at the same time??? terlebih chemistry agaknye ho ho

5.my dimple is actually inherit from my beloved nenek, ;'( i did miss her a lott.

6.i've start to play piano at the age of 16. i knw i was lambat for that, but heyy not too late. now i'm in grade 5 and still improving my self (=

7.when in secondary school i cant help myself from usha-ing basketball players hahah opsss my past duhh . i know i always have tht heart thump when see-ing them :)

8.butterflies in the stomach? face it once. and yeahh its weird and i thought i was sick LOL

9.i'm too protective to myself. i dont simply let myself fall for anyone. sbb when it hurts too bad and it takes me years to recover. too bad huh?!

10.i'mma choosy eater :D

11.u will see me as pendiam. but if u approach me first i could be so much frenly to u hehehe

12.ORGANIZE! another thing tht describe me :) , i'll do listing before completing work. i am following my dad style and yeahhh dah jadi habit pulak heee

13.when i'm lazy i am SUPER LAZYYYYYYYYY. dont ask me buat ape pun. hahah haishhh

14.i can be sweet and unexpected towards you. eh?? haha yeaa, wanna try ?

15.i think i'm weird.

16.still keep on improving myself in all aspect, cuz i knw i'm not perfect, i'm not so nice and soft and wonderful. keep praying to be a better girl day by day :)

17.sangat susah nk kluar rumah, cuz i am lazy to bersiap2, fr sure must dress nicely aite? lol being a girl wasn't a simple thing!

18.inherit more dad genes , cuz i'm shy,cool,pendiam,organize,futuristic ahahaha tolonglah fee! tapi btul duhh , i'm not as peramah as my mum! she can simply approach sape2 je .

19.my bff and gud frens dah ade bf, and me? haha belom. not choosy tapi xkan nk main sapu je aite? i didnt play with ppl heart ... cuz i dont like to hurt and being hurt.

20.when i'm angry or sad i keep all in my heart,i didnt spill it out so when everything totally reach the peak it all burst in tears,yeahh feel better . But if stress i'll find any funniest movie to laugh-Out-Loud !! ;D

21.in things that i do, i like to keep myself underground LOL by not exposing me, and it 'll be so weird if ade org know me? wooo u stalk me? hahaha

No comments: